- They aren’t your friends, family or enemies – they’re God’s kids. They are His craftsmanship. They are His works in progress – just like you.
- It isn’t your life. It’s His plan.
- It isn’t your dream. It’s God’s dream. Don’t mess with it.
- It isn’t your talent. It is one of the many tools He plans to use.
- It isn’t your house. This world is not our home. It is not forever.
- It isn’t your way, but His way is better.
In our pursuit of happiness, we lose sight of the bigger picture. When I think of everything I have as actually belonging to God, it completely puts my heart at ease and makes me want to be a better steward with all He has blessed me with.
I’ve decided to ONLY worry about the things that belong to me…