- I hope I can mention “Friday” without immediately bursting into song & dance.
- I’d like to go a solid 48 hours without quoting the notorious Intruder Song. (Even when taking segments of the song out of context, still funny.)
- I’d like to not laugh in a public restroom at other people’s personal business.
- I hope my vocabulary will extend beyond saying “rad” when I think something is really cool (or really lame…it’s sort of interchangeable for me) or say “barf” when I think something is gross.
- Maybe I’ll quit making up words like “craptastic” or “craptastrophe”.
- Maybe I’ll stop saying the word “crap” altogether. Nah, prob not!
On second thought…why would I want to stop doing any of these things?! I am a funny lady.