- Undergarments are not optional. C’mon, ladies! Cover your lady business. (In addition to the basics, I am alarmed by how many people do not wear undershirts when they SHOULD or slips with dresses/skirts. Unacceptable!)
- Nagging your husband will not cultivate a spirit of servitude in your home.
- Cross your legs at the ankle, knees together, when wearing a dress. NEVER cross leg over the knee when wearing a dress that is above knee length.
- Make an effort to put your best foot forward every day. Example: Wear some makeup. (I am not saying you have to wear a lot like I do. I enjoy being made up.) You will feel better about yourself. You will smile more – which will automatically make you more attractive.
- Life is not a competition to determine who the prettiest (or fattest) girl in the room is. We are not in high school any more, dears. Let’s stop this whole sizing each other up business. We can be better than that. Get over yourself.
- No one can read your mind. Use your words.
Things men should know:
- Speedos and skinny jeans are gross. No one thinks you look hot. (Especially me! You are gross, sir!)
- When you take out the garbage, you’re really saying you love us and think we’re too pretty to do such a thing.
- Take care of the car. Please! We hate that stuff.
- Don’t let our control-freak ways fool you. We want to be led. We want to be protected. We want you to fight for us.
- Keep your word. If you say you’re going to take care of something, follow through on it.
- Don’t procrastinate.