My pop is the coolest guy I know. He is hilarious. Here are just a few nuggests from the man I call “Winsor”. He’s the greatest dad in the world.
- About men: They’re only kidding unless you say “yes”.
- About supporting (giving money) Missionaries: ‘Cause if we don’t give, then God will send US!
- About makeup: Only bimbos put makeup on while driving.
- After the worst date ever: Every pretty girl has geek duty at least once. It keeps you humble and prevents you from becoming a snob.
- About my math homework when I was 12: You gotta think outside the box. (My response, “Dad. I’m in 7th grade. What are you talking about?”)
- About life: You have to look at the big picture.
- About God: Give God what’s His. By the way, everything is His.
- About the Bible: Don’t take anyone else’s word for it. Read it yourself.
- About fashion: Gaucho pants are so 5 minutes ago.
- About marriage: Get tough. Stick it out.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad. You’re my hero.