Look, we all have problems. Even Disney Princesses have problems. And they don’t always handle it so well.
1. Snow White: When it comes to fight or flight, Snowy is definitely FLIGHT. I guess if someone is trying to kill you, running is probably a good idea. But you can’t always run from your problems, can you? Now you’re living in a shack with 7 dudes and singing to woodland creatures and waiting for a prince to come save you.
2. Sleeping Beauty: Wake up, ok? Face the truth. You live in a shack with 3 fairies and like Snow, sing to woodland creatures. You need to stop waiting for a man to rescue you.
3. Elsa: Conceal don’t feel? Yeah, that’s healthy. Freeze people out.
4. Anna: Get a hobby or something. Leave your sister alone. She is dealing with stuff. Quit being needy.
5. Ariel: Quit hoarding. Stop trying to be something you’re not.
6. Jasmine: One word – SPOILED. Quit being an entitled brat.
7. Belle: You live with a Beast and you read a lot to escape your problems.
8. Merida: Stop trying to change your mom.
9. Cinderella: Girl, you have been through the ringer. Loss. Treated like a slave. But it’s amazing what a pair of good shoes can do for one’s self esteem, AMIRIGHT?! You’re risiliant.
10. Rapunzel: Get a haircut.
11. Tiana: Workaholic.
Continue onto Beth’s blog for some biblical teaching for handling conflict.